Feeds RSS

Friday 5 October 2012

Hiking : Bukit Jambul 1st Attempt

To be frank, i lost all my stamina because i was just chilling in the house for the past 2 months without any exercise  Out of sudden, my bro asked me if i wanna go hiking and without thinking about anything, i just answered yes!

Even though I am from Penang, this is my first time climbing Bukit Jambul and i nearly died! This small little hill can kill me just because i don't have stamina at all!!!!

The journey up should only takes around 15 minutes but i took double of the time. And when we were going down the hill, its already dark.. Luckily there was one nice hiker brought and shared her torch light with us.

ok..now.. the hiking time summary for my record.. let see if I perform better tomorrow.

Walk Up Hill
Start Time : 6.20pm
End Time : 6.59pm
Duration : 39 minutes

Walk Down Hill
Start Time : 7.14pm
End Time : 7.38pm
Duration : 24 minutes

Already starting to get dark when we are up the hill

Only remembers to capture the entrance when we were down and its already dark :P

xoxo;
storylicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment